love this stuff. is there anything close to it you can buy out in stores?
love this stuff. is there anything close to it you can buy out in stores?
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
Believe it or not, French's has one that's pretty close.
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
My wife LOVES it too, always gets it to dip her fries in when we go there
"Why so serious?"
It's my favorite too - just the right mix between hot and mustardy [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
so what is pretty close to the McD stuff? found any
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
I havent tried McDs but Frenchs is probably similar because McD's uses French's regular mustard I do believe. You might want to look in the Asain food sections at Food City to see if something matches.
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
In walmart's asian food section there's a pretty good hot mustard. Worth trying. I assume Food City has a good version too.
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
Bookmarks